Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
If you do not get a tax refund, The Tax Refund Company will send you an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate*, subject to the following:
- You have provided The Tax Refund Company with the information it requested within a reasonable period of time in order that it can complete a full review of your tax codes for each of the 4 years prior to the tax year in which you are registering with The Tax Refund Company and the information you provided is true and accurate.
- HMRC have not sent you a demand for underpaid tax or issued you with a tax refund, either directly or through any other third party, in the 6 years prior to the tax year in which you are registering with The Tax Refund Company.
- If requested by The Tax Refund Company, you have confirmed in writing the year in which you or a third party applied for tax reliefs and you have confirmed in writing that you have not received a tax refund in the 6 years prior to the tax year in which you are registering with The Tax Refund Company.
- You are a member of a trade union, professional body or other organisation that has offered you the services of The Tax Refund Company or The Tax Refund Company has written to you directly and invited you to complete a tax code review and you have been registered on a reference number linked to the offer of an Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate.
- You have not previously completed a tax code review with The Tax Refund Company or used any other third party to act for you in relation to your tax codes.
- You have not been required to submit a self-assessment tax return in the previous 6 years.
Completed reviews with no refund will be reviewed in the month following completion and clients satisfying the criteria above will be issued with their voucher. Certificates will be issued by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that The Tax Refund Company has been provided with a correct email address.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.