– Your tax code tells your employer how much tax to take off your wages.
– HMRC sends out a new tax code at least once each year.
– Your employer has to use the tax code they’re sent, and they’ve no idea if it’s right or not.
– It’s your job to check your employer’s got the right code.
– Over 1 in 3 of the tax code reviews we complete end up with our customers getting a tax refund, so it’s clear every taxpayer should check their tax code.
If you think you may be one of seven million taxpayers missing out on valuable tax refunds visit our website for a hassle free review.